LEGO® Answers is a question and answer site for LEGO® and building block enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have these wheels and want to find a set/booklet where it is used. No combination of the numbers give any result. It says Lego Group 2011 522 x2enter image description here

Found it

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

It looks very much like pullback of the promotional LEGO sets with ferrari an shell from 2012.

They have got the set numbers 30190 to 30195 and there is an additional crew pack (30196).

share|improve this answer
PS: how did you get to that conclusion? Part number or just knowledge? I could not find 6009407: Pull-Back 4X8X2/3 anywhere on the part – mplungjan Sep 18 '13 at 16:44
The part is from 2011 so it is most likely in a 2011/12 set. I knew there were some pullback cars with ferrari. After a quick use of google and a short look in the instructions -> voilà – 5n8ke Sep 18 '13 at 16:48

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.