For reasons beyond me, the NXC program
MotorControl22.rxe in my NXT has disapeared. So i thought I'd just download it from my computer over to the NXT using NeXTTool.
This is where the trouble begins. Firstly, I have no problems listing the NXT in my devices when connected and turned on. I have also been able to upgrade the firmware twice during my troubleshooting, trying to find a solution. But for some reason, using the NeXTTool, I'm not able to connect. I've tried downloading the file using
NeXTTool \COM=usb -download=MotorControl22.rxe and after that tried
NeXTTool /COM=usb -listfiles=MotorControl22.rxe with no result.
This made me test just listing anything from the NXT, but even writing
NeXTTool /COM=usb -listfiles didn't show anything, even though I have confirmed that there are several programs, sound files etc on the NXT.
- I'm currently running Windows 8.1 64-bit
- The driver is libusb-win32
- I'm running NeXTTool from Windows cmd with admin rights
- I don't get any error messages upon running the download command
- This has not been a problem earlier upon installing and verifying that everything works.
- Flashing a new firmware works just fine when in Update firmware mode using
- Bluetooth works too, but upon running the download command, nothing happens.
Has anyone run into this problem before? Anybode have any idea how to simply download a file to the NXT and what might be causing it not to work now?