LEGO® Answers is a question and answer site for LEGO® and building block enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

I need replacement stickers for set 8018. I've bought a used set and I'd like to change around the sticker position.

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by jncraton, Kramii, pcantin, Ambo100 Nov 13 '13 at 19:11

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

You can get replacement stickers on BrickLink. Here is the link to the 8018 stickers:

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.