LEGO® Answers is a question and answer site for LEGO® and building block enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This piece is from LEGO Technic 8070 Super Car. Can anyone please identify its name as it's broken and I need to get a new one.

Broken Technic Piece

share|improve this question
since you started probably knowing the set number, a search for "lego 8070 part list" will take you to the brickset inventory very easily. – Móż Feb 13 '14 at 21:17
The very first step you can do if you knwo the set number is go through the LEGO customer service where you can type the set number and see its inventory. If your part is there and is in green, you can order it directly from LEGO (usually for free if the part is broken). In this case it wouldn't have helped as the part in question is not currently in production (appears in red), but at least it helps you identify the part as well. – Joubarc Feb 14 '14 at 5:11
Thank you for your response! – astghik Feb 14 '14 at 7:49

Sure looks like one of these: Technic, Steering Gear with 4 Ball Joints, Complete Assembly with Black Base

It comes in a handful of sets

share|improve this answer
Thank you so much for your quick response. You were right! Found the piece on ebay. – astghik Feb 13 '14 at 8:44
I've moved the text above the image to make it easier to see ;) – Zhaph - Ben Duguid Feb 13 '14 at 18:34

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.