mindstorms × 189
nxt × 166
ev3 × 162
building × 145
piece-information × 132
technic × 120
identification × 114
sets × 101
programming × 96
minifigures × 91
shopping × 78
software × 64
motors × 63
trains × 59
power-functions × 50
history × 46
instructions × 44
compatibility × 42
design × 39
manufacturing × 38
rcx × 34
part-identification × 32
star-wars × 31
lego-group × 31
cleaning × 30more related tags
- Output the Current Time
- A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- Why do I need an SMTP server?
- Pick elements from list "separately"
- Extending a list
- What is know about Lie groups with positive curvature?
- What is the instructional language of DNA?
- What is unit slotting?
- Identify this tribe from LOTR, and their eventual fate
- Find Virus in an Image File
- Why do particles in the molten wax near a burning candle wick get pushed away?
- A scene in Friends where Joey remembers not understanding something
- A property of Mersenne primes
- Why are the three component LEDs in an RGB LED so unbalanced?
- Running length of the movie in a human readable format
- Is there an addressable LED product that I can wire to a Raspberry Pi where all the LEDs are separate?
- Converting a list of rules to a list of lists
- Why do some Christians object to images of Jesus?
- What is elastic net regularization, and how does it solve the drawbacks of Ridge (L2) and Lasso (L1)?
- Legen… wait for it…
- Writing nested for loops to produce certain output
- Does the number of shots differ dramatically between an amateur and a pro?
- When did other superheroes and the public find out Tony Stark was Iron Man?
- Was this line in the original Pierre Boulle book?