mindstorms × 189
nxt × 166
ev3 × 162
building × 145
piece-information × 132
technic × 120
identification × 114
sets × 101
programming × 96
minifigures × 90
shopping × 78
software × 64
motors × 63
trains × 59
power-functions × 50
history × 46
instructions × 44
compatibility × 41
design × 39
manufacturing × 38
rcx × 34
part-identification × 32
lego-group × 31
star-wars × 31
cleaning × 30more related tags
- Chemical sentences! Decrypting
- TeX history: what was the diagonal dash at codepoint 32 in cmr10 intended for?
- A quicker than outer
- Does a card moving from Exile to Exile count as being moved?
- Colored circles to signify status - a violation of accessibility guidelines?
- Write nested `for` loops to produce following output
- How would we try to defuse Yellowstone?
- What to do when your partners are "making up" (faking) research results for a class paper?
- How do I figure out how to roleplay my Cleric's faith?
- What is the ship in this scene?
- How deep can the ocean plausibly be?
- Cooling of atomic clocks
- Setting input parameter to be float for Python script tool?
- Getting IP address of direct-connected computer
- Modelling a spiral around a sphere
- Is Honesty always the best policy? What could go wrong if a society valued honesty over every other virtue?
- Can someone harm my computer just using grub?
- Is it appropriate to send an email to a professor at the end of the semester thanking them for their teaching?
- LINQ queries improvement - repetition of query
- A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- Should I continue to work for free?
- How to politely decline unproductive jobs assigned by my manager?
- How to understand "bomb the expletive out of something"? Is that an idiomatic expression?
- Simple password generator