mindstorms × 197
ev3 × 186
nxt × 175
building × 152
identification × 144
piece-information × 142
technic × 138
sets × 112
programming × 101
minifigures × 97
shopping × 83
motors × 71
software × 69
trains × 67
power-functions × 58
instructions × 55
part-identification × 49
history × 46
compatibility × 46
design × 41
manufacturing × 41
star-wars × 37
rcx × 37
cleaning × 33
lego-group × 32more related tags
- Does a receptacle have to supply the max current that it is rated for?
- What does it imply when someone is called “Lucifer in the flesh”?
- Am I presenting myself as greedy by proposing pay cuts to underperformers?
- Cloned system + network interfaces
- I almost searched my password, but didn't press enter. Is my password at risk, because of autocomplete or anything else?
- Why metals do not damp vibrations?
- Could keystroke timing improve security on a password?
- I broke an appliance at a company-supplied house -- should I turn myself in?
- The Dothraki cut their braids after defeat in battle, but when would a Dothraki be spared after being defeated?
- Why was the image of Supreme Leader Snoke not "scaled to fit our primitive screens"?
- Mode 02 - Freeze frame data use
- How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- Are classic cars safe?
- Are there any official adventures supposed to be ending on level 20?
- Why is it that people are so surprised that graphics design can be hard?
- How did Obi-Wan survive the trip to Naboo?
- Why is it considered safe to install something as a non-root user in Linux environments?
- Can I cast a no-concentration spell while concentrating on another?
- How do I encourage users to supply information that might not be available, if it is available?
- Number of points of accumulation of a sequence
- How would I know if I were a 1 mm tall robot?
- Finding the distribution of iid variables X, Y given distribution of X-Y
- Can I import a gun-shaped console controller from the United States into the UK?
- What are the disadvantages of using public key cryptography when encrypting files?