You are on the FAQ tab.
There are no frequently asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
ends in 8 hours
minifigures × 17
shopping × 17
nxt × 16
building × 16
sets × 16
manufacturing × 15
mindstorms × 14
software × 13
trains × 10
piece-information × 10
terminology × 10
identification × 10
colour × 9
power-functions × 9
compatibility × 8
design × 8
history × 8
instructions × 8
storage × 7
technic × 7
rcx × 6
cleaning × 6
plastics × 6
size × 6
star-wars × 5more related tags
- "...probably knew the answer judging by..." Is this grammatically correct?
- How to sample when you don't know the distribution
- Is >&- more efficient than >/dev/null?
- Rigorous proof that surjectivity implies injectivity for finite sets
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- Is every number the sum of two cubes modulo p where p is a prime not equal to 7?
- What's behind the teen prodigies inventing things?
- What can the school do with my MAC Address
- Code that converts a value into a different representation, then converts it back to where it started is bad, but how?
- while(user == gullible)
- Best (minimal keystrokes) method of jumping to the start of a function and then back to current point?
- Spelling a number in English
- On Linux or Windows, how do I find the path for all mp3s that are the only mp3 in that directory?
- Non-graphical boot with systemd
- Why is a Roth 401(k) good if there is a long time before retirement?
- Why did Hitler not invade Sweden?
- What are good colour schemes for large density flow maps?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- Are Java Generics an All-or-Nothing Decision?
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?
- Why Ethernet/MAC addresses are needed?
- Should I cancel / alter office hours for committee meetings?
- How do I search in search results