You are on the FAQ tab.
There are no frequently asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
nxt × 18
building × 17
sets × 17
shopping × 17
minifigures × 17
manufacturing × 15
mindstorms × 15
software × 14
trains × 10
identification × 10
terminology × 10
piece-information × 10
power-functions × 9
colour × 9
ev3 × 9
compatibility × 9
design × 8
instructions × 8
history × 8
technic × 7
storage × 7
cleaning × 6
rcx × 6
plastics × 6
size × 6more related tags
- What do profs actually think when writing a letter of recommendation for an average student for grad school
- Why would《 and 》be used in a translation?
- Should I say "She is in the park or She is at the park"?
- Why aren't there spherical galaxies?
- Equivalent of "Excuse me" for "you're not in my way"? Pedestrian bump avoidance
- What's a common phrase that means "To put it simply though not 100% correctly"?
- Can a lock picker slowly undermine the security of a deadbolt door?
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- The Longest Word Made from Chemical Symbols
- Windows 7 BSOD 0x7A after every 1-2 hour
- Do the borg ever focus on assimilating Data in particular?
- Is there a ceilling on weather patterns?
- What's the benefit of taking Teaching Assistant?
- Acceptable interview answer: To be honest... I just need to earn some money?
- The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- Should I admit to a potential employer that I didn't get in touch because I'm ashamed of my grades?
- Why is Christian Bale not in the upcoming movie Batman vs Superman?
- 'bridges' on a PCB copper layer
- What does "authored 7 days ago; committed 14 hours ago" mean?
- Why is it so bad to read data from a database "owned" by a different microservice
- What type of bulbs dim to lowest setting?
- Numbers as Circular Graphics
- What does `kill -0` do?
- What's the "official" explanation for Harry's (and everyone else's) absence from muggle school?