You are on the FAQ tab.
There are no frequently asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
mindstorms × 25
nxt × 25
building × 23
shopping × 23
ev3 × 22
sets × 20
minifigures × 19
software × 19
manufacturing × 17
technic × 16
piece-information × 14
trains × 14
identification × 13
design × 12
power-functions × 11
instructions × 11
terminology × 11
compatibility × 9
history × 9
rcx × 9
colour × 9
plastics × 9
motors × 8
cleaning × 8
lego-group × 8more related tags
- What if a dishonest node execute a different program on EVM?
- Wildcard for username
- How to safely store a defective (bulging) lithium-ion battery
- Which institution's logo to add to research poster when research was done at institution different to main affiliation as student?
- Interquartile Mean
- Why does proof by contrapositive make intuitive sense?
- How to stash firewood without it getting wet?
- Coffee Conundrum
- Where can I find the Minimum Connections Times for a given airline/airport?
- Are security flaws acceptable if no much harm can derive from them?
- Is there a way to get wifi in the Zurich airport without phone service?
- Use of safewords in mainstream moviemaking
- Character abandoning the party
- I am old, and I am fast
- (A + B + C) ≠ (A + C + B) and compiler reordering
- Why can we allocate a 1 PB (10^15) array and get acces to the last element, but can't free it?
- How reliable is the Salzburg-Budapest Railjet?
- CentOS 7 - yum install not working
- What are the rules on businesses that wish to only hire attractive females?
- For purposes of teaching, should constant functions be considered "linear functions"?
- Is there evidence in the books about Harry Potter's birthday?
- What is the fastest way for a robot with superhuman capabilities to make money?
- What is the data type of a string literal in C++?
- Does any known substance ignite on cooling?