You are on the FAQ tab.
There are no frequently asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
mindstorms × 25
nxt × 25
building × 25
shopping × 23
ev3 × 22
technic × 20
sets × 20
minifigures × 19
software × 19
manufacturing × 17
piece-information × 15
trains × 14
identification × 13
design × 12
power-functions × 11
instructions × 11
terminology × 11
compatibility × 9
history × 9
rcx × 9
colour × 9
plastics × 9
motors × 8
cleaning × 8
lego-group × 8more related tags
- Are Newton's laws invalid in real life?
- Raspberry Pi will not boot after configuring it
- Why must be Vr so precisely set?
- What is a practical example of using the suspend command in Bash?
- Mounted Cavalry in the Modern Era
- Masked strangers take baby at knifepoint
- Partial factorisations of a positive integer
- UAE now banning VPN access - fines of up to $545,000? Any workarounds?
- Do newly hired professors have to take a drug test before they start?
- Computer / Electrical Cables In The Dishwasher
- Can we conclude that morpheme is ALWAYS greater than syllable?
- Is the deformation of spacetime, elastic deformation or plastic deformation?
- Does a "capacitor" for light exist?
- Replacing white spaces is not working - replaceAll('\\s+'
- Silent as the grave
- Would a 'World Tree' be feasible in real life?
- Eclipse Phase - Is permadeath even a thing?
- Compute trigonometric limit without use of de L'Hospital's rule
- Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- Is Lembas (Elven bread) magical?
- Can you find O in this math riddle?
- What can a company do against insiders going rogue and negatively affecting essential infrastructure?
- Replace last element of a list if there is somewhere a 0 in the list
- How can I retrieve a directory (folder) from Ubuntu Server 14.04 VM without FTP, SCP, or NFS