Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I suggest calling them "trophy figures". Here is my reasoning: First, we need to understand a key term: Microscale. In Lego terms, microscale means anything smaller than minifig scale. Here is the definition from the Lego MBA Designer Handbook: Kit 2 - Microbuild Designer: By that definition, both the traditional "microfig" found in the games and a few ...


As you say, the figures used in the LEGO Games are called Micro-figures - these appear to be based on LEGO Part 90398 - Minifig Trophy Statuette, while Marcus refers to them as "Tiny Figures" in his video, the press release that is talked about on most of the sites calls them "micro-figures" as well - I guess LEGO can't call them "Nano-Figures" as that would ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible