Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


https://bitbucket.org/Thad_Hughes/cortex/src Here's something in NXC and python that routes from NXT1 to NXT2 through the PC; emulating a non-master/slave config between all three devices. Has the added benefit of a seamless pairing method. It could be helpful to give a little more detail (what languages you are using, what direction(s) of communication ...


That's not possible - sensor ports don't have the hardware to drive motors. That said, you can buy a motor multiplexer like this one to do the job for you, if competition rules allow this.


Yes it is possible. You just need to write a program for NXT1 that forwards the messages from the PC to NXT2.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible