Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The adapter itself is generally called a "Molex" adapter. The one you have pictured looks similar to their Mini-Latch style. I would recommend an adapter like this. The pin spacing should be the same even if it is not made specifically for that connector. The red wire connects to pin 1 and the black wire connects to pin 2. The yellow wire is for speed ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible