Tag Info

New answers tagged


You have a number of options. Since you mentioned you know C# the best, have a look at http://monobrick.dk. They have a C# library that lets you remote control the NXT. Then you could use something like http://playground.arduino.cc/Interfacing/Csharp to do the same for the Arduino. For Java, there is a similar NXT remote control library from ...


I managed to install my license of Mindstorms Edu NXT v2.0 (Windows 7 x64) and the software has Data Logging and the Temperature Sensor Block. If you have an upgrade from v1.0 to v2.0 at least the Temperature Sensor Block will be available.


You probably don't need it, but the LEGO Education NXT 2.1 Software is still for sale through LEGO Education (at least in the USA). They do not advertise and upgrade price, but it does not hurt to ask. The Energy Meter blocks are available for download on the LEGO Education website. I went to http://education.lego.com/en-us/downloads and checked the box ...


PosRegSetAngle should set the position of the motor relative to the position the motor was in when regulation was enabled. In what way didn't it work when you tried this? It sounds like you may be asking how to wait for the rotation to finish. I'm not sure if there is a built-in way to do this in NXC or not, but I think that something along these lines ...


There is a LabVIEW block for the NXTBee. For example, here is a tutorial from the manufacturer.

Top 50 recent answers are included