New answers tagged


Looks like it's 4476a or 4476b.


The piece that Syberion linked to in his answer isn't entirely correct. While the Piece of Resistance in the LEGO Movie sets is similar to the one seen in the movie, the actual piece didn't have the square hole. (That was used in the sets based on the movie so you didn't need to actually glue the piece to the minifigure!) It doesn't look like a "real" 1x1x2 ...

Top 50 recent answers are included