Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


A cheese slope resembles a chunk of cheese from a cheese wheel. They happen to also be the perfect size for minifigures to interact with: ‘Lego Cheese Farm’ by AIatariel, http://www.flickr.com/photos/alatariel1181/10582728886/


I've heard variations on "Big Ugly Rock PieceS". However, I've also seen the term used to describe any large piece that the builder thinks has little reusable value due to its shape being pretty specific to a certain use. Obviously the mountain pieces are built to look like pieces of rock. But there's also some tower elements in the Harry Potter sets that ...


As was mentioned in another answer, the cheese slope looks like a slice of cheese at around minifigure scale. This part has also actually been used as cheese in official sets, including Medieval Market Village:


LUGBULK does allow members to buy things at a reduced cost that is determined by LEGO's production pricing. I know our LUG allows each member to pick a certain number of elements that we want and then vote on the remainder. That way, everyone is guaranteed a certain amount pieces they want. Plus we can choose from the rest of the line-up also. But of ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible