Bricks is a question and answer site for LEGO and building block enthusiasts. It's built and run by you as part of the Stack Exchange network of Q&A sites. With your help, we're working together to build a library of detailed answers to every question about LEGO Bricks - we're not affiliated with The LEGO Group, but we are an officially Recognised LEGO Fan Media outlet.
Find out more about…
- What types of questions should I avoid asking?
- What topics can I ask about here?
- What does it mean if a question is "closed"?
- What if I disagree with the closure of a question? How can I reopen it?
- Why are questions no longer being accepted from my account?
- Code of Conduct
- Expected Behavior
- How do I find topics I'm interested in?
- What is Flair?
- What should a tag wiki excerpt contain?
Reputation & Moderation
- Who are the site moderators, and what is their role here?
- Why is voting important?
- What is reputation? How do I earn (and lose) it?
- Who are the staff, and what is their role here?
- Why do I have a reputation change on my reputation page that says "voting corrected"?
- How do I write a good answer?
- What does it mean when an answer is "accepted"?
- Why and how are some answers deleted?
- Why are answers no longer being accepted from my account?
- How to reference material written by others
- I accidentally created two accounts; how do I merge them?
- How do I add or remove login credentials from my account?
- I lost my password; how do I reset it?
- How do I delete my account?
- What is the license for the content I post?