What is the name or part# of this round piece? Thanks.

enter image description here


It looks like a Wheel Wagon - Ornate Huge.

You can tell from the link, but as you explicitly ask, I guess I should say that the part number is 15744.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.