Is this an original LEGO part? Maybe Technic? See the cup for size comparison.

enter image description here

2 Answers 2


The black one is a playmobil part, used to link fort wall part together. I think the cup is playmobil too.

Playmobil fort

  • the playmobil origin is absolutely possible. i bought this in a used bulk on ebay. thanx for the answer. but now i wonder if playmobil stole the cup design or vice versa? ;-)
    – fabian
    Feb 11, 2019 at 21:38
  • 2
    To see if the cup is genuine LEGO or not, look for the "LEGO" logo and the part ID hidden somewhere, like on the bottom, on the inside, on the end or the inside of the handle.
    – zovits
    Feb 12, 2019 at 9:50

I don't recognize this part as produced by LEGO. On another thought, pictured black part has rough edges (low quality), which is unheard for LEGO.

  • yep, the quality argument makes totally sense
    – fabian
    Feb 11, 2019 at 21:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.