I know a standard block is 9.6mm tall and a plate is 1/3 of that at 3.2mm. I found several blocks that are 4.8mm tall or 1/2. What are they called? Are they still made and where can I get some?

  • 6
    Do you have any pictures of those? – Henrik supports the community Feb 21 '19 at 22:01
  • 7
    Are they really LEGO bricks? (Can you see the LEGO marking on them, are they compatible with known LEGO bricks?) – zovits Feb 22 '19 at 15:19
  • I know there are some LEGO Technic parts that are half a stud tall, but they are not bricks. Is this what you are talking about? – technicguy1 Dec 8 '19 at 2:25

You seem to be describing LEGO Modulex bricks.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Video of the history of LEGO Modulex HERE.

And a post on LEGO brick sizes HERE.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.