enter image description here

I've been looking around for this piece, google images etc, cannot find it. Any ideas on a part number?

  • 1
    One of its common names is 'beam thin 1x3'. It is also called a 'liftarm thin 1x3'. and it is in 'blue' ('bright blue' in lego digital designer) Commented Apr 23, 2019 at 1:39
  • excellent thanks. I'm new to trying to identify the pieces, it's quite hard!
    – Codek
    Commented Apr 24, 2019 at 7:55

1 Answer 1


I found it:


It's the Technic, Liftarm 1x3 Thin piece.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.