This is part of a set (that's in a bag of partially built pieces) that I'm trying to identify. This seems like a unique part, and if I can identify the part, then maybe I can cross-reference it to the set.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


That's a Technic Knob Wheel (32072):


It's not especially rare, but hopefully it will help you to narrow down your set identification search. Feel free to ask other questions if there's anything that we can do to help out.

  • 2
    Thanks so much! Turns out the set is the Star Wars Rogue Shadow 7672-1.
    – Sue B
    Jun 1, 2019 at 21:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.