Very strange piece with soft rubber bristles. Bought in a misc box from a garage sale for my son and daughter.

strange piece with rubber bristles


So, the curiosity bug bit me again. The mysterious part appears to be a Kre-O "Motion Brick" which appeared in various sets. In my research I found that there is a variation (hollow vs. solid) in the studs, as shown in the picture.
enter image description here

  • 1
    This is very helpful, thank you! I have found out her Kre o blocks in the mix. My son kept asking me what it was and I had no idea! Thanks again! – kevin Jul 19 at 0:53

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.