We have these little black Technic pieces that connect together; they make a track that fits over the gears (sort of like wheeled-belt-track on excavators or tank track).

Can you tell me the name of these pieces? The kids love them, I'm hoping to buy more in the Pick a Brick.

1 Answer 1


There are three types of chain/track that are similar to what you describe, none of which are currently available through the official Pick A Brick, though all are fairly common on BrickLink.

There are also several belt styled tracks that might fit your description, but it sounded more like you were referring to the modular parts.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.