enter image description here

Hello all, the base of the gun barrel, does anyone know which part is it?

1 Answer 1


This is called Middle Ring, or with the Bricklink terminology "Light Bluish Gray Technic Driving Ring Extension":

enter image description here

You can buy it here on Bricklink.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.