Can anyone help us to identify what this part number is?

enter image description here

  • 3
    Welcome to Bricks.SE! – jncraton Jan 2 at 19:21

That's 18649 - Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Handles on Ends

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.