What are the thick red cylinders with handles (not the drumsticks) that two minifigs are holding in set 80104 supposed to represent? enter image description here

2 Answers 2


Michael has answered what pieces it is, but you ask what they represent, so I'm going to offer a guess at that: Fireworks.

  • 2
    I suppose that I indeed misread the OPs question. Still I think it's perfectly possible that someone unfamiliar with Technic lego wants to know more about the cilinders in this set, so I'm leaving my answer as is. Jan 24, 2020 at 13:49
  • 9
    Indeed, the description of the set on LEGO.com calls this out: "Accessory elements such [...] a rocket firework inspire unlimited play". Jan 24, 2020 at 15:48
  • Apparently they're called skyrockets.
    – Mast
    Jan 27, 2020 at 14:59

Those are red technic pin connectors

pin connector

bricklick pin connector

A "flick missile" pin is inserted which is one one side a bar so the minifig can hold it and on the other side a stud so the pyramid element can be placed on top.

bricklink flick missile

enter image description here

  • 1
    Thanks! Great description of the parts, but I'll have to accept Henrik's answer as I asked what they represented.
    – Gnubie
    Jan 28, 2020 at 5:39
  • yes, i understand Jan 28, 2020 at 6:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.