I want to decorate some columns with these little round ionic scroll-looking things. Does anyone know the part number?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Brick, Modified 1 x 1 with Scroll with Hollow Stud


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.