Could anyone identify this piece?

Photo of piece of to identify

  • 1
    Welcome to Bricks.SE. This part is mostly used for tracked vehicles or conveyor belts in official sets.
    – chicks
    Feb 19, 2020 at 13:35

1 Answer 1


Welcome. This is 57518 Technic, Link Tread Wide with Two Pin Holes.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.