i have a Lego from the 80s. I can see there are space pieces in grey and blue. I am wondering if this piece is for a space set and if so which one. Any help much appreciated!!enter image description here

  • Welcome Tina. Do these pieces have a LEGO marking on them somewhere? At first glance they look like another brick-building brand, not like LEGO.
    – Phil B.
    Feb 23, 2020 at 16:21

1 Answer 1


These are Panel 4 x 4 x 6 Corner Convex Ribbed

They were mainly use as decorative pieces on corners in classic space sets.

In light grey they came only in one Set: Solar Power Transporter

6952 Solar Power Transporter (photo from Bricklink)

  • 4
    Ahhh this post brings back memories...
    – Moo
    Feb 24, 2020 at 3:46
  • Thanks so much! That is very helpful as I also recognise the other pieces in the photo as something in my mix drawer.
    – Tina
    Feb 26, 2020 at 13:41
  • 1
    @Tina You can press the check mark next to the 1uestion to tell that this answer has been suitable for you. It doesn't necessarily mean that it's the best answer, though. Apr 20, 2020 at 11:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.