I'd like to place this rock at a 45 degree angle to the ground. What's the simplest way to do that?

1 Answer 1


The easiest and least obstructive way would be to use a 65578 Bar, Angled with Stud on End in conjunction with an Apollo stud.

  • Apollo stud? I've never heard of that piece being called the Apollo stud. Why is it called that? Mar 7, 2020 at 5:04
  • @technicguy1 it's far from being official, but some people call it thus due to a misheard phrase by the author of a popular Lego blog: newelementary.com/p/glossary.html?m=1
    – zovits
    Mar 7, 2020 at 5:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.