Recently received a batch of LEGO and it contains numerous green bases and attachments for them. I’ve never seen anything similar before. Does anyone know what they are?

enter image description here

  • Welcome to Bricks.SE! Thanks for asking this. I picked a few of the 30489's up at a bulk purchase, but I had never figured out what they came from. I stacked them up to make a stand for one of the Ghostbusters cars.
    – chicks
    Commented Mar 12, 2020 at 18:17

2 Answers 2


Those are Sports Field Sections 8 x 16



They appear in soccer sets

enter image description here

The sets are playable, you can move minifigs on springs to "shoot" the ball, or defend with the goal keeper minifig...

  • 2
    Here's an upvote for posting the correct answer 31 seconds before me :)
    – zovits
    Commented Mar 10, 2020 at 15:21
  • 2
    Upvote reciprocated ;) Commented Mar 10, 2020 at 15:42

These belong to the Football subtheme, the parts are specificially Sports Field Section 8 x 16 with Horizontal Slot and Black Sliding Holder, Assembly and Sports Field Section 8 x 16.

The smaller black parts are called 4142816: Chair Ø20Mm, Spring Function and were used to have the minifigures kick the ball.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.