Can anyone help me ID this part for my son? I think it comes from when I was a kid in the 80s-90s. I THINK that it had a VHS-type piece tacked to its side to be a camcorder, but don't quote me on that.


1 Answer 1


That's Minifigure, Utensil Camera with Side Sight (Space Gun). Part number is 4360.

enter image description here

As name suggest it was used both as a camera as well as a space gun.

Tile 1 x 2 with Groove with Black Tape Reels Pattern or "VHS" tape was commonly used with piece above in "camera" setup.

enter image description here

  • Odd that all the references I can find are the black one. No mention of a grey one.
    – Modred189
    Jul 29, 2020 at 21:35
  • @Modred189 check first URL. On the right side you'll see list of known colors for the part. You should be looking for "Light Gray".
    – Alex
    Jul 30, 2020 at 4:33
  • 3
    @Modred189 Click on the check mark next to a post to accept it as the answer.
    – LarsTech
    Jul 30, 2020 at 13:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.