Star Wars piece

Can someone help me find the name of this Star Wars piece and what set it came in?

1 Answer 1


This is called Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Bubble with Sith Infiltrator Pattern:

enter image description here

It came only in the 7151-1: Sith Infiltrator set in 1999.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.