I have 2 of these pieces and don’t know where they came from (already did some searches), but it looks similar to some mudguard pieces. I think the numbers on one piece say 0704 and 0401 and the other 0704/0402 but it doesn’t lead anywhere. Any ideas?!enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

  • 3
    If you don't see "LEGO" imprinted anywhere in the plastic, it's probably not Lego.
    – qwr
    Commented Aug 21, 2020 at 3:12
  • @qwr The third picture explicitly proves that. See the studs and Pubby's answer. Commented Aug 21, 2020 at 4:12
  • 5
    Why the downvotes? It’s a perfectly fine question, properly formulated and with pictures. No reason to downvote just because this is not official LEGO.
    – Phil B.
    Commented Aug 21, 2020 at 11:13
  • 1
    It is worth noting that LEGO has a slew of mudguards, one of which might be a suitable substitute. If there is one that is close enough bricklink will make it easy to get it.
    – chicks
    Commented Aug 21, 2020 at 15:41

1 Answer 1


Looks to be a KRE-O part (clone brand), perhaps from one of their GI-Joe sets. Dunno which set, but this should point you in the right direction.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.