enter image description here

Looking for the name of the highlighted piece. Any help is very appreciated!


That is a

6070327: Stick Ø3.2 2Mm W/Knob And Tube

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.