I am very confused on what this is. The only numbers on it are 8-01 and I searched for this and nothing comes up.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • A picture would be helpful. Dec 8, 2020 at 22:31
  • 2
    Sorry I am new to this
    – Adrian M
    Dec 8, 2020 at 22:43

1 Answer 1


We call them space binoculars. They're like binoculars, but in space!

  • 1
    They are supposed to look like the Macrobinoculars that Luke uses as well as some other similar "large fancy binoculars" from the series.
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 9, 2020 at 17:16
  • 2
    @JPhi1618 Really? Because it doesn't look anything like the item in the link you posted. Dec 9, 2020 at 18:09
  • 2
    They come in Star Wars sets. I know it’s not an exact visual match, but rather a lego interpretation of “bulky high tech” binoculars.
    – JPhi1618
    Dec 9, 2020 at 18:10
  • 3
    @DarrelHoffman Once you consider the constraints required to have a minifigure actually hold them up to their face, they actually seem remarkably close .That said, they also showed up in a few Rock Raiders sets the same year they were first introduced, and have been used in a couple of police-themed World City sets as well. Dec 9, 2020 at 19:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.