Please can you identify this LEGO piece. I need to know what the name is from this piece.

  • Welcome to Bricks.SE. This would not be under tiles on bricklink because of the stud on top. As you can see in the links in the answer these are under the "Plate, Modified" category.
    – chicks
    Dec 15 '20 at 20:14
  • What instructions are you trying to build?
    – chicks
    Dec 15 '20 at 20:15

It's appears to be either Part 4081a or Part 4081b.

I'm not sure if it is exactly the same, but this works as a starting point, I believe. The two linked pieces seem to differ only in the thickness of the ring of the added "limb".

I was unable to find a part like those that has a "hole" in the main stud.

  • 1
    While difference seem to be minor, both versions have significantly different options - tiles attached to thin ring sit flush with plate, size wise.
    – Alex
    Dec 14 '20 at 19:48
  • 4
    That is definitely the ‘b’-version. I have both a thick ring and a thin ring version of 4081 and ‘thin’ is really thin, not as thick as pictured. Also, that part list is not from an official LEGO set, so don’t pay attention to the open stud pictured, it might just be a quirk of the tool used by the designer of these instructions. (I know they are not official because LEGO does not put sizing info next to tiles).
    – Phil B.
    Dec 15 '20 at 3:28
  • Concur with @PhilB., that is definitely 4081b.
    – KRyan
    Dec 15 '20 at 4:09
  • @PhilB. That's more like a clone piece of "b" version. Never seen such one produced by LEGO with hollow stud.
    – Alex
    Dec 15 '20 at 22:46
  • @PhilB "I know they are not official because LEGO does not put sizing info next to tiles" - this comment made lots of sense with the original, uncropped image, but might seem less relevant now that those tiles have been removed.
    – RSchulz
    Dec 25 '20 at 19:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.