I was looking through my collection and found a minifigure torso with the arms and hands molded together. Does anyone know what set a minifigure like this came from?

  • 6
    Adding a photo to your question would be helpful... Feb 1, 2021 at 17:16

2 Answers 2


Torso with the arms and hands molded together sounds to me like the ones released with NBA basketball (so they can throw the balls better?)

A list on Bricklink

enter image description here

  • It's subtle, but I think the word `both' threw me off - without it, this answer is clearly the best. Or perhaps "with hands and arms molded to each other" is clearer yet.
    – RSchulz
    Feb 3, 2021 at 4:48
  • Thanks, your answer is technically still correct, but I thought it might not be what the asker had in mind, since they mentioned the hands at all. Feb 4, 2021 at 9:13

Bricklink calls it Torso Legoland (part 17).

old one-piece torso

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.