I have 4 of these pieces they are marked Pat Pend. Does any one know what these pieces are? 2x4 plate with round bit

1 Answer 1


BrickLink calls it a train coupler. So it's for trains. (It might also be a closed variant, I can't tell from the photo.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.