I apologize for the poor picture quality, but can anyone identify this piece I found in my collection. It's a 1x1 round plate with studs on both sides. enter image description hereIt looks similar to Wheel Center Small with Stub Axles (Pulley Wheel) but it's smaller. 1x1 round plate with studs on both sides

  • Do the studs say Lego?
    – RSchulz
    Aug 10, 2021 at 4:16
  • The studs are the open/hollow kind, so there's no trademark. Aug 10, 2021 at 14:07
  • My best guess is what @Joost already answered.
    – RSchulz
    Aug 10, 2021 at 15:44

2 Answers 2


It looks like the double stud part of a 4081b Plate, Modified 1 x 1 with Light Attachment - Thick Ring where the 1x1 plate part broke off.


It comes in a couple of metallic colors

Does your part has a break mark?

  • 1
    yes, there appears to be a bit of a nub where something was broken off. So, I guess Ican't just buy these on bricklink, right? Aug 10, 2021 at 14:06
  • 8
    Well, you can. But: some disassembly required.
    – RSchulz
    Aug 10, 2021 at 15:44

I don't know the make, but I have one of these and there is no sign of a break mark so seems to have been made like this.

Could possibly be one of these Cobi 1X1 1/3 Duo parts:

Cobi 1X1 1/3 Duo part render

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.