I'm in the UK. I've been given a box of old Lego bricks from when I was a child (80s). These were mixed in. I seem to recall they made a house perhaps? They are larger than Lego, smaller than Duplo (Lego and Duplo block included for size comparison). The 'studs' on top are hollow. They had clip-on wheels in the set and window-like push-in inserts. I cant find any names or identifying marks. Has anyone got any ideas what they are?

Top Underside



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.