Please help me identify this part. (Both pictures are the same piece, just in different angles)

Reverse image search does not help unfortunately.

unknown part

unknown part

P.s.: Please excuse the unprofessional title, I don't know too much about part names- but I want to build something for a Lego fan I love :)


1 Answer 1


Bricklink calls this piece Minifigure, Utensil Paint Roller Brush Handle. And its "part number" is 12885 or 34076.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.