I have been trying to figure out this part for 2 days now, using every descriptor I can think of. There is no visible part number, just the LEGO stamp and 2-01. Please help! enter image description here

  • I can remember those were used in old sets I played with as a kid (back in the '90s), mostly as kind of "blasters" with a transparent piece attached to the pin or the 1-pin part.
    – kopaka
    Commented Oct 1, 2021 at 11:20
  • It was used in 42 sets form 1996-2014. About half of those seem to be in the 96-97 timeframe, fitting kopaka's memory.
    – chicks
    Commented Oct 2, 2021 at 18:45

1 Answer 1


That is the Space Scanner Tool 30035.

30035 image

  • You are awesome, thank you!!! Commented Oct 5, 2021 at 20:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.