It’s two studs long and has two clips with horizontal openings on one side.

two studs long and has the clips on one side

1 Answer 1


BrickLink calls it Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with 2 U Clips (Horizontal Grip), but it might be the newer Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with 2 Open O Clips (Horizontal Grip) that @Alex politely pointed out. I always have a hard time telling them apart in real life, let alone from photos.

  • thank you very much :) Jan 9, 2022 at 18:55
  • 3
    Could also be a newer version.
    – Alex
    Jan 9, 2022 at 19:02
  • Oops, yes, I should have included the information BrickLink almost threw at me. Thanks!
    – RSchulz
    Jan 9, 2022 at 21:05
  • The 60470b page has an image that shows the 60470 and 60470b side by side in profile so you can see the difference between the clips.
    – shoover
    Jan 10, 2022 at 2:59
  • 6
    The primary difference is squared or rounded ends on the clips, for all the blurry image, this looks like the new one to me. Open O rather than U
    – Separatrix
    Jan 10, 2022 at 8:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.