lego part

Who can help find the set this belongs to?

1 Answer 1


That's from set 266 "Child's Bedroom", released in 1974:

Set 266

  • 6
    And in those days it was still a common practice to place stickers across bricks, which in AFOL parlay is called a STAMP (STicker Across Multiple Parts).
    – Phil B.
    Apr 6, 2022 at 10:18
  • 3
    I know Bricklink uses the term "stickered assembly" instead. But, alas, the assemblies for these old sets are not in the database. Apr 6, 2022 at 23:06
  • @PhilB. and then you end up with broken stickers :( I have most of a Fabuland fire station set with a couple of those assemblies
    – Chris H
    Apr 7, 2022 at 16:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.