The Ferrari Daytona SP3 (42143) is supposed to have 10x 6319983 (small wing #22) and 11x 6316923 (small wing #21), both in black.
It says so on the part-list and they are in the box.
However I have 1 of each left-over after the build and I can't see where I missed an assembly step. (I may have missed something, but I can't figure out where, even after going over the 800+ pages of the instruction books again.)
As far as I can tell these pieces are located in the following spots on the model:
- Front lower spoiler: 2 of each
- Head light surrounds: 1 of each
- Front side spoilers: 1 of each
- Rear diffusor and valence: 4 of each
- engine top-cover: 1 of each
- And 1x #21 on the passenger side of the dashboard.
That all adds up as 9x #22 and 10x #21.
Either I missed something (can someone please tell me where in the model they were supposed to go) or Lego got their part-count wrong.
Which one is it?