I’m trying (and failing) to identify this piece for my son

What would you call this?

2x2 flat bit with a longer rounded part with ridges

1 Answer 1


That would be Engine, Strakes, 2 x 2 Thin Top Plate.

part render

It appears in a small number of Classic Space sets.

  • 1
    It's hard to tell from the image, but it could be either Light Gray, or Light Bluish Gray as in these two sets Jun 15 at 2:06
  • 3
    The part seems to be slightly dented, which IMHO is a sign of its age. That's why I'm assuming old Light Gray. Jun 15 at 6:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.