enter image description here

It's the black piece that I'm looking for the name or number of. Thank you in advance to anyone with information on this

New contributor
Stephen is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

1 Answer 1


BrickLink calls it 2496 Wheel Skateboard / Trolley


  • 1
    The name is a bit odd as they're also common in "Creator" sets for micro models. They also make decent minifig scale dumbbells.
    – Chris H
    Jun 24 at 10:24
  • 1
    @Stephen FYI you can mark this as The Answer by clicking the check mark left of the post.
    – BruceWayne
    Jun 24 at 16:56
  • 1
    Lego's name for it pretty much has to be what they originally used it for, but it's nice to have pieces that have multiple good uses as people get creative.
    – RSchulz
    Jun 24 at 21:46

Your Answer

Stephen is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.